Thursday, May 26, 2011

Favorite Movie

This weeks blog is supposed to be about your favorite movie, but just like most people it's hard to just pick one.  So my top three favorite movies are "The Dark Knight", "The Hangover", and "Coach Carter".  They are movies from a different genre, "The Dark Knight" is an action packed kind of movie, "The Hangover" is a comedy movie, and "Coach Carter" is basketball movie.  To start with "The Dark Knight" features Christian Bale as the caped crusader, batman.  His enemy for this movie is the Joker, played by the late Heath Ledger, who did an outstanding job, his joker to me is far better than the original played by Jack Nicholson.  Made in 2008, it was directed by Christopher Nolan.  It appears to me because it has action and a great plot, the acting in it also was excellent.  The next movie is "The Hangover", an instant classic in the comedy genre.  "The Hangover" is a movie I am sure every college kid has seen, a bachelor party gone haywire, only to wake up and have no idea what happened the night before.  They get into all kinds of trouble and surprises and laughter are present throughout the whole movie. Overall I love movies, and it just isn't fair to pick one when there are so many that can be listed.

2 comments:

  1. I love Coach Carter, it is one of my favorites! Great choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Hangover is a great movie, I've heard mixed things about number 2.

    ReplyDelete