Wednesday, May 4, 2011

OSAMA BIN LADEN DEAD!!!

"The dream to kill me will never be completed"- Osama Bin Laden.  I agree with America's reaction to Bin Laden being killed.  Someone that is that evil and willing to kill civilians at the drop of a hat has no right to live freely.  I am not going to say he has no right to live because everyone deserves the right, but it's the choices that he made killing honest people and starting a war then running from something he started makes it hard for me to feel sympathy for anyone.  I just don't understand how anyone could morn over his death knowing what he has done, 9/11 is the greatest American tragedy of our generation and it was drawn by him and he was the mastermind behind the whole thing. He was the worlds number one most wanted terrorist, sure he has followers that could possibly try to continue his teachings, but the US is ready we know this and are prepared.  I just don't have any remorse for someone who can kill thousands of people and not feel bad about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment