Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Major

 The major I have chosen is business management.  I chose this because I had an internship at WPAFB last summer and fell in love with that world, computers, a blackberry, and a nice suit.  Of course that is not all that attracted me to this field.  I love anything that deals with competition, and right behind sports, the business game is the most competitive thing there is.  I like the ability to work individually or as a team which this field provides, also getting a major in business management would open up a lot of doors, and allow lots of job opportunities.  I think I have what it takes to succeed in the business world.  My competitive drive to be better than others and do the best at what ever it is that I do will always be a major factor.  Being a quick learner, open minded, and willing to learn kind of person allows me to work well with others and take criticism as a way to get better and succeed even more.  My ideal business job would be something in the NBA, and just about anything in the NBA would be okay with me, or a place where I can work my way to the very top in a Fortune 500 company.  My absolute ideal job, well dream job now, would be being the commissioner of the league, I feel it is healthy to have high goals, David Stern I am coming for you.  Given the opportunity to move to an area like Ft. Myers, Florida, I would leave in a second.  Any place that is a safe place to raise a family, and warm pretty much year round is where I would like to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment